The following information regarding transcripts was provided by our Registrar, Ms. Lori Tucker:

Hello - My name is Ms Tucker and I am the Registrar at Brazoswood HS. I take care of your transcripts, credits, GPA and rank.  I am currently located in room 9120 on the 9th grade campus. 

The #1 question I get asked is:  What is the difference between an official transcript and unofficial transcript?  Both types of transcripts will show all the credits and semester grades you have earned.  It will show current GPA and rank if applicable. 

An unofficial transcript is mainly used for a student’s personal use and can assist a student with questions that appear on college applications. 

An official transcript is an official school record.  It contains all your credits/courses/semester grades and my signature as well as a raised school seal.  In paper form it is secured in a sealed envelope with an additional seal on the outside of the envelope.  Official transcripts are for college applications and can even be used as a form of identification in some instances.

If you are a current BWHS student or graduate of the Class of 2021 you may use the links below to order a transcript if needed:


Unofficial Transcript Request

Official Transcript Request for College/University

Official Transcript Request - Paper Copy

Questions? Contact Lori Tucker

979-730-7300 ext: 12310

Located in 9-120 (9th Grade Campus)

Webmaster Login
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.